Saturday, November 3, 2012

Posting The Right Time, For More Facetime, On Facebook

What is the right time to promote on Facebook...

That has always been the main question for most internet marketers. When, if any, is the best time to promote on Facebook. I, myself have ask the same question. A great deal of my marketing on the internet is done on Facebook, through fan pages and groups. I would just randomly pick a time in the day to promote, never really caring about what time it was. I would sometime promote as late as 1 or 2 a.m. in the morning, just because it seem like Facebook ran faster with less members on it at that time. I guest most of us have done the same to promote our businesses, not knowing we were spinning our wheel at it.

But I found this out by reading an article by blogger Ryan Pinkham on "What is the best time to promote on Facebook and Twitter." This article gave you the best days of the week to promote as well as the best times to get the most effectiveness out of your marketing campaign. I also found out that there is a legitimate formula to marketing on Facebook and Twitter that if done right, would definitely increase your membership and hopefully increase your overall profits. You can read the full post here, so the next time you start on the next campaign on Facebook, you should hopefully get the results you want.

No comments: