Saturday, October 20, 2012

Watching Others Succeed Will Motivate You To Your Success

I'm excited because... :) I wake up every morning since I joined the Empower Network filled with uncontrollable energy, brought on by the possibilities this system will bring to me, my family and others. I've even started creating a partial to-do-list of things I want to do when the big money rolls in. A few things are to help my community build a media center, assist my church and bless some people I know who desperately need help financially, who may not be able to afford this system at this time. But they will after I get to them. I keep myself motivated by following people who are really doing it BIG in the Empower Network. You know "social proof" can make you look at things that may have you doubting yourself, in a whole different way and make you find that place you need to be mentally, to go forward.
bit.ly/twblackopps
Example: There's a guy named Justin Verrengia (who is making a substantial income with EN), him and his wife displayed their total income for 90 days on their Empower Network blog. Just by seeing proof like this keeps me pushing on, because I know if I work hard at it in the beginning, I will someday be in a position to display my huge income to someone else and walk after that stage at one of the big Empower events. Below is proof of what the Empower Network can do for you through the eyes of Justin. Remember, there is no guarantee that you will make as much or more in your business, but it should give you something to reach for. Here's his proof:
So if you are having doubt about the ability of this fantastic system, search for proof from others who are making money and it will kick you into gear to create your success story. Now get in wussy, Success is waiting...

No comments: