Thursday, October 18, 2012

Why Is This Married Man In Love With Tracey Walker

Have you ever ran across a person who inspired a little extra out of you. You see them reaching for their goal and it makes you want to achieve more.
Well that is Tracey Walker to me...
She is a young African American woman who is energetic, smart, beautiful and outgoing. All the things I love in a woman (taking nothing from you wifey), but that can uplift you to want to do better and be better.
My first encountered with Ms. Tracey Walker was through an email she sent me about the Empower Network. After I looked it over, I bookmark it so I could come back to it later. Than I started watching some of her videos on Youtube.com about the system and her fantastic outings with the company. This had me ready to go. Than a few weeks later my computer crashed and I lost everything.
I was devastated...
I later got my computer back up and started from scratch. A while later I got another email from the Empower Network and since I knew what it was all about, I signed up. But much to my surprise I found out the email was not from Tracey Walker, it was from someone else. I did not mind, because the guy I signed up under is great and he is helping me along.
But I missed my opportunity to be with Tracey... :)
I have only been in the Empower Network for about 14 days now and I am seeing a little progress, but I know it is coming. And she and others will continue to keep me pushing to excel, setting the bar in which to reach.
And in closing this blog post, I want to leave this message for Ms. Tracey Walker. You are an inspiration to young men and women to not look at where you come from, but where they can go.
Which makes this blog post title true... I guest I am in love with you Tracey Walker, not for what others may think :), but for just being you.

No comments: