Saturday, March 13, 2010

It Takes Guts To Get The Job Done

I remember the first time my father let me repair a huge truck tire. It was the most terrifying feeling I had even felt, because the tire was almost as tall as I was, plus it was heavy as hell. This was a 10/20 tire (one of the biggest) with a lot of feet-per-pound pressure, and if you make one mistake with any part of the repair procedure, it could take your life.

After he explain how to repair the tire to me my anxiety went through the roof. He told me what to do and what tools to uses to make the job as safe and as easy as possible, but that didn't stop the fear that was building inside of me. It was only after applying the techniques and step-by-step instructions he gave to get the job done, was I relieved and build-up the confidences to do it.

This is the same with internet marketing.

So many are fearful of what it will take to get started in a internet business and what they will encounter on the way. This builds up a wall of reasons why they can't do what is needed to get the job done or slows the growth of an existing business. But finding the right steps to take in building your business will give you confidence to succeed.

You must understand, almost everyone who is successful online started out the same way, doubting their ability to create a successful business, but persistent and daily efforts prove that hard work pays off. Fear will stall all your life possibilities if you let it. It's best to read as must information as you need to feel safe in starting your online venture and just do it.

Take it day by day, putting in real work in your business. You will find out it's not as scary as you think.

For more tips and information visit Tabletop Wealth
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Work at Home Dad said...

Your post is very informative. I learn a lot from you. Thank you for sharing this helpful article.