Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Why, Why, Why, Am I A Internet Marketer

This is what I ask myself when I'm questioned about the validity of online entrepreneurship. The #1 frequently asked question is "Isn't most online programs scams". But when it's asked, all I can do is smile. I don't think they're trying to bad-mouth what we do as internet marketers, I think it's partially because they have no knowledge of the internet and this is their way of defending themselves or the residue of a bad seed (internet scam) they may have heard about from someone else.

But I must confess, I'm a little sensitive about this subject, because most who question what we do don't see the long hours spent building friendships and partnerships online. The hours spent preparing material, designing websites and setting up the different marketing tools to make it all work. This is not easy people... But we do it for the joy of helping others live a better life (I think most of us do).

As internet marketers and home business owners, we just want to make a decent living, plain & simple. To provide for our families and give them a better life. And hopefully by presenting our opportunities on the internet, would give others the same.

So why am I a internet marketer... because I love helping people, help themselves. To empower people to create their own way of life and take it out of the hands of others. Every new person I meet online is like meeting a new brother or sister. I just want to tell them and teach them everything I know, so they can be successful.

I guest the next time someone questions what I do online, I guest I'll just have to TEACH them a lesson or two.

For more tips and information visit Tabletop Wealth
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Internet Marketing revolution...